Senior Accountant- Manufacturing- North of Boston
We are seeking candidates for a Senior Accountant position with a fast-growing manufacturing/distribution company located North of Boston. This position will interact with Executive team and will have an opportunity to advance in their career. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in accounting and general ledger reconciliations.
This is a contract to hire opportunity that will pay $50/hr within a 40-hour
workweek. This position is onsite 5 days/wk.
- Maintain general ledger, accruals, and fixed assets
- Prepare financial statement and handle KPI reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Manage the accounting cycle (monthly, quarterly, and annually)
- Streamline systems and processes
- Prepare for yearly audits
- Assist the Controller on special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance required
- 4+ years of experience in accounting and general ledger reconciliations
- Strong systems skills (Inventory and WIP experience are a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at email@example.com.