Senior Accountant – Software – Watertown, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a Senior Accountant position located in Watertown, MA. The position is with a cutting edge software company and the Senior Accountant will report into the Corporate Controller. The Sr. Accountant will be primarily responsible for journal entries, GL, reconciliations, financial statements, annual audits, fixed assets, and month end close. All candidates considered must have 3+ years of corporate accounting experience.
This is a full-time permanent position that will pay $90k – $95k on a base salary.
- Prepare and book journal entries including standard monthly accounting entries
- Maintain A/R and A/P including validation and reconciliation against transactions posted in the accounting system
- Assist with the Month End Closings
- M&A accounting
- Prepare and review financial statements.
- Analyze financial statement balances, trial balances, and subsidiary ledgers.
- Prepare Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Liaise with management, auditors, support staff and outside investors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- CPA preferred
- 5+ years of Corporate Accounting experience
- Strong excel skills (vlookups & pivot tables)
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Previous experience with NetSuite (not required)
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please send your resume to Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org.