A highly successful Real Estate property management company located in Boston is seeking a Portfolio Analyst to join their growing team. The ideal Portfolio Analyst will have a strong real estate analyst background, experience in real estate valuations, modeling in excel and Argus Enterprise software. If you are analytical, enjoy modeling and number crunching, keep reading!
- Maintain accurate projection models of real estate assets and portfolios
- Work with members from the Accounting and Asset Management team to analyze data and market data
- Review third party research data for future trends
- Review, analyze and confirm quarterly third-party appraisal reports, models and market values
- Assist with updating the models including rent roll terms, expenses, capital improvements using financial statements from Yardi and tenant leases and amendments
- Create and present asset reviews, historical and projected performance and variance analyses for assets
- Gather, maintain and document historical data
- BA/BS degree in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math or other related degree
- 1-3 years of analytical experience with heavy emphasis on financial modeling using excel
- Knowledge of Excel, discounted cash flow analysis and Argus Enterprise Software
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Adobe and Outlook
- Real estate valuation/appraisal experience is a plus
- Experience with Yardi Accounting software is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
This is a full-time opportunity that will offer a competitive compensation, plus a strong bonus, and excellent benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Kelly Hanlon directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.