Payroll Manager (Onsite 4-5 days a week, Orlando, FL)
A successful hospitality company, located in Orlando, Florida, is actively seeking a Payroll Manager to join their team. This person will sit within the Shared Services Center and will be responsible for managing and overseeing a team of 12+ Payroll Administrators. If you’re interested in learning more about the Payroll Manager role, please keep reading.
- Oversee the process of the weekly and biweekly union/nonunion payrolls as is required
- Processes new hires, terminations, and changes to employee records either through validating electronic data exchange from Human Resources systems or through data entry into the payroll systems.
- Manager the ADP process for all Payroll Administrators
- Evaluate Payroll systems
- Build SOP, to streamline the payroll process
- Work with all of the site managers on issues and items
- Provide on-going training and support to all Payroll staff
- Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now and eTime systems is required
- Understanding of the steps and processes in the hire-to-payment and bi-weekly payroll processing cycles
- Minimum of 3 plus years’ experience as a manager
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) is preferred
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local wages and hour laws
- Bachelor’s degree or work equivalent and a strong record of success in academic and work environment
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a strong compensation package with great benefits and they are operating on an onsite schedule (4-5 days in office in Orlando). If you’re interested in learning more, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.