Payroll Implementation Consultant
We are currently seeking candidates for a Payroll Implementation Consultant at a hospitality co. in Newton, MA, 02458. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in payroll conversions and building custom reports within ADP Workforce Now.
This is a temporary role (est. 3-4 months) with an opportunity to become permanent and will pay up to $45.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week ($90K annually).
- Implementation of all ADP Payroll and HRIS modules; Workforce Now (WFN)
- Build timing plan to implement modules
- Compare codes, identify similarities, consolidate and streamline the database
- Prepare ADP Workforce Now to integrate into a new G/L Platform
- Set up HR Garnishments from ADP to new G/L Platform
- Communicate with executives on updates and system requirements
- Strong Excel skills and able to manipulate large data sets
5+ years of experience in payroll conversions and building custom payroll reports within ADP Workforce Now, >5,000 employees
Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred; Associate degree required
Strong working knowledge of ADP Workforce Now
Payroll conversion experience is required
Strong Excel skills
Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward updated resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: payroll administrator, payroll coordinator, payroll accountant, ADP Workforce Now, payroll consultant, conversion