Payroll Analyst- Hospitality- Boston, MA
We are seeking candidates for a Payroll Analyst position with a large hospitality group headquartered in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will need to have 5-7+ years of experience in building custom reports within ADP Workforce Now. This candidate will have outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and will be able to manage and prioritize a large workload. Qualified candidates who are 100% REMOTE will be considered.
This is a contract-hire, 100% remote, position that will pay $40-45/hr (depending on experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Manipulate large data sets in doing file uploads to create custom reports
- Utilize Excel and synthesize big data (Macro level experience)
- Ability to build custom payroll reports utilizing ADP Workforce Now
- Prior experience with speaking to executives to understand the information that needs to be pulled from the systems and generated in the report
- Bachelors degree or 10+ years experience in payroll with heavy report writing experience
- 5-7+ years of ADP workforce now experience building custom payroll reports
- Strong experience with an organization with more than 5,000+ employees building custom reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet and exceed deadlines
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at email@example.com.