Partner Advisory Services
Our client is a publicly traded professional services firms advising clients in technical accounting issues. Our client focuses on project work that surfaces due acquisitions, divestitures, capital restructuring, IPOs and a host of other Enterprise wide strategic projects. Our client is experiencing significant growth which is creating this opportunity and the opportunity for career growth and the financial rewards that go with the career growth. Our client is looking for a hands-on CPA with advisory experience to join their team. Our client’s customer are primarily New England based, so travel is very limited. This is a relatively new team that is expanding by offering Advisory Services to the firms existing clients. Our client is looking for a Partner who will help manage the existing clients as well as contribute to the growth of the practice by adding new clients and hiring and mentoring staff to service those clients. If you are looking for a leadership role with a national firm in the Advisory services area, then email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years public accounting experience (advisory experience is not necessary, but preferred)
- Strong technical accounting skills.
- Acquisitions and divestitures, ASC 842 & 606, Capital structuring etc.
- Deadline driven
- Client facing
- Team oriented
- Exceptional communication skills
- Target bas salary $325K plus bonus plus exceptional benefits
- 100% remote
Email resume to email@example.com