Part-Time Bookkeeper – Non Profit – Cambridge, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a Part-time Bookkeeper position located in Cambridge, MA. The role is with a mission driven non-profit company. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years’ accounting experience and previous non-profit industry experience. All candidates considered must have relevant QuickBooks experience and be willing to work on-site in the Cambridge, MA office.
This is a 24 month part-time contract position that will pay $45-$50/hr within a 15-20 hour work-week.
- Manage the full cycle accounts payable process, including entering invoices, processing payments, and maintaining vendor records
- Prepare payroll and benefits administration, including tracking timesheets, issuing paychecks, and managing deductions
- Reconcile bank statements and prepare monthly financial reports.
- Generate board reports and other ad hoc financial reports as needed
- Enter journal entries and maintain general ledger accounts
- Stay up-to-date on accounting and financial regulations.
- Ability to read an allocations schedule
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of accounting experience
- 3+ years of non-profit bookkeeping experience
- Proficiency in QuickBooks.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity please send your resume to Brian at email@example.com.