A Real Estate Investment firm located north of the city is looking to hire an Operations Associate to their team. As the Operations Associate, you will work directly with the COO on company operations initiatives, legal, and compliance. Additionally, you will play a key role driving efficacy, creating new procedures, and focus on both internal and outward facing deliverables and communications of the Operations/Compliance team. If you have a strong background in Finance or Accounting and are looking for something a little different, keep reading!
- Work with the General Counsel and COO on various companywide initiatives, including the implementation of new processes, policies, and technologies across company verticals
- Work with the firms’ legal teams to assist in coordination of transaction documentation
- Assist in new fund formation and venture management, including preparation and review of marketing and investor materials, investor targeting and tracking, and investor closing/onboarding
- Work closely with acquisitions, asset management/property management, finance, and accounting, and other teams to support operational initiatives
- Assist in the maintenance of database for all reporting deliverables and track various deadlines stated in venture documents and side letters
- BA/BS degree in Finance/Accounting or related
- Knowledge of institutional private real estate fund products
- 4-6 years in an operation/finance/compliance role with an adviser or manager of alternative investment strategies (real estate, private equity, hedge funds)
- Must be willing to be onsite 3 days/week
This is a full-time opportunity that will offer a base salary between $105,000-130,000 plus a strong bonus and excellent benefits. If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Kelly Hanlon directly at email@example.com.