Office Administrator- Software- Boston, MA
We are seeking candidates for an Office Administrator position with a fast-growing software company located in Boston, MA. This position will support the company’s Global Human Resources team. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, and have 3+ years of administrative or HR experience.
This is a 1-month contract that will pay $25-35/hr (depending on experience) within a 40-hour workweek. This position is a hybrid work model, onsite 4 days/wk.
- Oversee all logistics and operations regarding the management of the office
- Manage and run the front desk entirely – welcome guests, candidates and employees, and provide an overall positive experience for anyone in the office
- Act as the main point of contact for vendors and suppliers
- Create and maintain an office budget while maintaining all office supplies/product inventory
- Work closely with the IT and Finance teams with tasks and communication to employees, including monthly expense reporting, tech support and more
- Manage travel booking for international travel of employees between Boston and Tel Aviv sites
- Maintain records, documentation, and files, coordinates incoming/outgoing mail and packages
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of administrative or HR experience
- Strong, communication, and organizational skills
- Self-starter, result-oriented, process-oriented, high-energy, adaptable, and inquisitive attitude
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org.