Daley and Associates is currently conducting a search for a Network Administrator with a client of ours who is a prestigious legal services firm in the Providence, RI area. The Network Administrator will be responsible for overseeing the implementation and troubleshooting of the firm’s network.
- Maintain and manage network security and infrastructure (including but not limited to: firewalls, switches, routers, VPN, LAN, WAN, end-point security, multi factor authentication, and Cloud backup for Disaster recovery).
- Properly ensure that network and communication devices are functioning appropriately.
- Oversee network performance and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, upgrading and patching of all network servers.
- Provide network support while identifying and solving issues that arise.
- Manage Wireless network configuration, monitoring, and maintenance, including the cloud key, gateway, POE switch and Access Points.
- Manage M365 infrastructure including Azure AD Connector, account creation and policies.
- Play a key part in assisting the support of on prem and Azure virtual machines.
- Manage and maintain NetApp Storage Arrays, Snapshot management, Replication management and upgrades.
- Plan, schedule and execute equipment installations, imaging, upgrades, and replacement projects.
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years networking experience as well as 2+ years of relevant work experience in legal or professional services environment preferred.
- Professional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of VOIP telephone systems.
- Proficient in Fortinet firewalls and Cisco switching.
- Proficient with M365 administration.
- Prior vendor experience with Microsoft Windows and Linux servers, VMWare, Ubiquiti WiFi products, Palo Alto firewalls, Fortinet firewalls, Cortex and VPN, Cisco switches & routers, DUO MFA and Veeam products.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. during installation and maintenance of Enterprise level IT equipment.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Ryan at email@example.com.