Medical Device Support Engineer – Entry Level – Gillette, NJ
We are currently seeking candidates for an entry-level Medical Device Support Engineer position located in Gillette, NJ 07933. The role is with an industry leading medical device company and the Support Engineer will serve as a client facing technical support resource responsible for troubleshooting complex tech issues for the end user. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated interest in technology and previous customer service experience. All candidates considered must have a car and an active driver’s license.
This is a permanent position that will pay a base salary of $50k – $55k plus bonus.
- Travel to hospitals to resolve complex technical issues for medical device clients
- Develop strong working relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Stay current with product changes and specifications by periodic visits
- Log all support issues and information into the call center database
- Assist the sales team with presenting the medical device service strategy during sales presentations
- Drive customer satisfaction through conducting preventive maintenance
- Attend and complete all required training and certification exams
- Learn to be proficient in service and repair of all systems (current, new, and updates)
- BS or Associates degree in IT, Electronics, or Healthcare (preferred)
- Demonstrated interest in technology or electronics
- Open to traveling 60% of the work day (local travel)
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Valid driver’s license (REQUIRED)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced
- Outgoing personality, strong work ethic, and reliable
- Proficient with MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send your resume to Brian at email@example.com.