Marketing Production Specialist
We are currently seeking candidates for a Marketing Production Specialist to join a highly successful Investment Management firm located in Boston, MA. The Marketing Production Specialist will support the Global Marketing and Global Publishing teams, and will be involved with updating, reviewing, and delivering content for global distribution (corporate factsheets, sales pitches, reporting, brochures, etc.). The ideal candidate will have 1-3+ years of experience in marketing and media publishing.
This is a 6-12+ month contract opportunity, paying between $30-$35/hour (depending on experience). The Marketing Production Specialist will work a hybrid model in the Boston office (on-site 3 days/week).
- Supports Global Marketing and Global Publishing teams in updating, reviewing, and delivering content for global distribution (corporate factsheets, reporting, brochures, etc.)
- Updates, improves, reformats, and edits sales pitches, client reports, marketing deliverables, and additional collateral to be used in global distribution
- Delivers print and digital files to marketing and publishing team members for review and approval
- Maintains PDF and electronic records of marketing and corporate communications
- Spearheads all parts of file management and desktop production as it pertains to global publishing
- Utilizes Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator, in editing and improving company content/collateral
- Collaborates with various teams throughout the organization, including Sales, Marketing, Service Center, Design, and Vendor Relationship Management teams
- Navigates publishing timelines and ensures all materials are accurate and in line with project projections and expectations
- Establishes and coordinates multiple projects and deliverables while managing competing deadlines and adapting to rapidly changing priorities
- Provides additional assistance as needed
- BS/BA in a relevant field (Marketing, Public Relations, Communication, etc.)
- 1-3+ years of relevant marketing, marketing production, and/or media publishing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) (Datylon plug-in)
- Experience using Mac and PC desktops
- Previous experience with project management platforms (Workfront a plus)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, analytical, and collaborative
- Strong problem-solving, time management, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Jenny at email@example.com.