Manager, Director, or Partner of Business Advisory Services
Our client, a Large CPA Firm located in the Boston area, seeks either a Manager, Director, or Partner with Construction Audit experience to join their Business Advisory Services team. This is a good opportunity for someone looking to get away from a strict Audit role into more of an Advisory role. This person will also inherit a book of business from the Partner that is leaving the Firm. This is a great opportunity for someone at the Manager or Director level to make a quick track to Partner. They are open on money for the right individual. This individual will be consulting to Firms in the $20-150 Million revenue range. Looking to fill this ASAP, details are below.
- The candidate will inherit a book of business and will utilize a whole team – typically manager, director, and staff will collaborate, the candidate can also utilize the firm’s India team
- Role is for a construction A&A partner but in a consulting role, rather than traditional audit
- Candidate must know how to do audits, handle clients, and provide value
- Role will focus on working alongside clients to scale profitability – clients are typically lower middle market person with 20m – 150m revenue
- Example work in role: candidate will consult w the owners on a strategic vision, attend year end meetings, review any weakness they find, coming up with solutions
- Role is more personal and engaged than audit, less robotic / mechanized – more ways to get involved and leverage different service lines within the Firm such as bringing in transactions team for an advisory purpose – the candidate can review quarterly statements and make comments, sit down with leadership and make suggestions, really advising them on their business