Manager, Corporate Vendor Management (Hybrid, 2-3 days in office)
A highly successful PE firm in Boston is actively searching for a Manager of Corporate Vendor Management to join their team! Reporting to the Director, Corporate Vendor Management, this person will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of the Corporate Vendor Management Program. If you’re interested in learning more, please keep reading.
- Manage vendor onboarding and risk assessment process including initial and ongoing risk assessments, assess agreements, data access and onboarding documents.
- Proactively partner with business lines for high risk/critical vendors, assess third party risks, and develop mitigation plans.
- Partner with various lines of business, including legal, data protection, compliance, and accounts payable related to vendor diligence matters.
- Ensure vendor compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and industry standards, and maintain required information from vendors, e.g., insurance certificates, licensing, policies and procedures, and SOC reports.
- Manage on-boarding/off-boarding of third-party vendors, and assist in the development and maintenance process of the vendor management tool.
- Produce reports, dashboards and scorecards with key vendor or resource metrics.
- Promote and deliver continuous training and awareness to the business on vendor risk management.
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) or equivalent experience
- 5+ Years experience with vendor management and/or diligence experience
- Demonstrated experience with Due Diligence, Third Party Risk Management, Vendor Risk Assessment and/or project management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
- Must be willing to work on a hybrid schedule (2-3 days in office)
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a competitive compensation package, base plus bonus, and a hybrid work schedule. If you’re interested in learning more about the Manager of Corporate Vendor Management, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.