We are currently seeking candidates for a Legal Administrator/Paralegal at a multi-service law firm with a location (multiple locations) in Downtown Boston, MA, 02109.
We are looking for a professional with 3+ years of experience performing administrative duties in support of attorneys, paralegals and other staff members.
Salary: Up to $85K (based on relevant work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
Work and communicate with internal and external customers
Handle highly confidential materials
Proofread and edit documents
Transcribe and edit correspondence and documents
Coordinate conferences, meetings and appointments
Manage multiple extremely active calendars for Executive Level
Maintain calendar of meetings and business trips
Prepare bills monthly
Audit and monitor Travel and Expenses
Set up, organize and maintain electronic and physical firm files
Multi-tasking, complex document production, heavy administrative functions and client contact
Support legal personnel and provide back-up support to other legal personnel as requested
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of legal administrative support experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills, including file maintenance and billing preparation
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with different people and departments
- Must be highly organized and able to manage time extremely well
- Must be a dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email an updated resume in a Word document to email@example.com
Legal administrator, legal secretary, office administrator, legal assistant, paralegal, legal administrative assistant