We are currently seeking candidates for a Legal Administrator at a multi-service law firm with a location (multiple locations) in Downtown Boston, MA, 02109.
We are looking for a professional with 5+ years of experience performing administrative duties supporting attorneys, paralegals and other staff members at either a law firm or in-house legal department.
This is a temporary role (with an opportunity to become permanent) and will pay up to $45.00 per hour (based on relevant work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Proofread and edit documents
- Transcribe and edit correspondence and documents
- Coordinate conferences, meetings and appointments
- Maintain calendar of meetings and business trips
- Prepare bills monthly
- Audit and monitor Travel and Expenses
- Set up, organize, and maintain firm files
- Administrative support for assigned team
- Multi-tasking, complex document production, heavy administrative functions and client contact
- Support two-to-three attorneys or other legal personnel and provide back-up support to other legal personnel as requested
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of legal administrative support experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills, including file maintenance and billing preparation
- Effective communicator, comfortable interacting with different people and departments
- Must be highly organized and able to manage time extremely well
- Must be a dependable team player who works collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please email an updated resume in a Word document to email@example.com
Legal administrator, office administrator, legal assistant, paralegal, legal administrative assistant, executive assistant