Jr. Staff Accountant/Cash Applications Specialist
We are currently seeking candidates for a Jr. Staff Accountant/Cash Applications Specialist at a telecommunications co. with a location in Burlington, MA, 01803. The ideal candidate will have intern experience(s) and/or up to 1 year of related experience.
This is a temporary role (est. 6 months) with an opportunity of becoming permanent and will pay between $22.00 and $24.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Research outstanding receivables within current customer base
- Application and posting of payments ($) to customer account(s)
- Reconcile and allocate incoming payments ($)
- Research invoice and payment discrepancies
- Follow up with clients for payment for services rendered
- Assist with month-end close
- Financial reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in either accounting or finance
- 1+ year(s) of similar experience (recent intern experience suffices)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong sense of urgency
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel strongly preferred
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: Excel, finance, accountant, account receivable, billing, Oracle, collections, analyst, cash applications, cash posting, entry level