IT Project Lead – Sports Technology – St. Louis
Daley And Associates is currently conducting a search for an IT Project Lead for a client who is a sports technology company based in St. Louis, MO. This person will be mainly responsible for the overview and analysis of processes, identifying inefficiencies and areas of improvement. This is a hybrid opportunity with 3-days required in office per week.
- Maintain the day-to-day functionality and accuracy of our Salesforce environment
- Be the primary point of contact and source of information for all business users around Salesforce and its related systems/tools.
- Tasked with continually driving process improvements and automations to improve business performance and reduce errors
- Working closely with Systems Integrators to align on work projects
- Creating and maintaining project management and risk management plans
- Conducting regular project meetings among project team members, including developers, administrators, and business users.
- Work cross-functionally between business units and global offices to understand, document, and implement projects defined in our business IT roadmap
- Provide frequent training and educational opportunities for the business to understand and learn about the changes being made to business processes or requirements
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, IT or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Operations, Business IT, or Project Management role
- 1-3 years of experience with Salesforce in a development capacity.
- Experience with Jira, Sales Cloud, and/or Support Cloud is a plus
- Curious in nature and proactively seeks out improvements in current processes and guidelines
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Strong professional experience developing, testing and implementing new software and processes to business users
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Passion for sports preferred
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Ryan at Rhult@daleyaa.com