Investment Trade Operations Analyst
We are currently seeking candidates for an Investment Trade Operations Analyst at a global asset management co. with a location in Downtown Boston, MA, 02109. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience of fund accounting, trade settlement or investment operations experience.
This role will pay up to $80K (based on relative work experience). On-site 5 days per week.
- Daily reconciliation of fund cash activity including international transactions
- Daily reconciliation of account holdings and activity
- Reconciliation of holdings and transactions between the various systems and custodian banks
- Trade settlement process
- Research and resolve trade discrepancies by interacting with brokers and custodian banks
- Prepare wire transfers to fund investment activity
- Monitor daily cash flows and respond to internal and external inquiries regarding available cash balances
- Support maintenance of securities and prices
- Profit and loss reconciliation
- Daily, month and quarterly reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Finance)
- Minimum 2 years of fund accounting, trade settlement or investment operations experience
- Team player with a strong focus on getting the job done within established strict timeframes
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward updated resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: Fund Accountant, Investment Operations Analyst, Investment Accounting Analyst, trade settlement, Portfolio Accountant, Trade Operations Analyst, asset reconciliation, trade operations, foreign exchange, trade reconciliation, Fund Administrator, Investment Accountant, Portfolio Administrator