Investment Portfolio Specialist
We are currently seeking candidates for an Investment Portfolio Specialist at a global asset management co. located in Copley Square, Boston, MA, 02199. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of experience in custody/trade operations and/or fund accounting in the financial services and/or asset management industry(s).
This is a temporary role (est. 6+ months with an opportunity for extension/permanent hire) and will pay up to $32.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Daily reconciliation of fund cash activity including international transactions
- Daily reconciliation of account holdings and activity
- Trade Support
- Foreign Exchange
- Research and resolve trade discrepancies by interacting with brokers and custodian banks
- Prepare wire transfers to fund investment activity
- Process and reconcile trade activities
- Daily, month and quarterly reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Mathematics)
- Minimum 1 year of custody/trade operations and/or fund accounting experience
- Team player with a strong focus on getting the job done within established strict timeframes
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward updated resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: Fund Accountant, investment operations, asset reconciliation, trade operations, foreign exchange, trade reconciliation, trade settlement, fund administration, investment accountant, portfolio administrator