Investment Operations Specialist (Onsite, 5 days in office)
A successful hedge fund manager, located in Boston, is actively seeking an Investment Operations Specialist to join their team! This role sits within the back office operations group and is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic group of people while learning about the operational aspects of the firm. If you’re interested in the Investment Operations role, please keep reading.
- Manage, prepare, and review the firm’s reconciliation process on a daily basis for cash and securities.
- Communicate discrepancies with external parties (prime brokers, banks, administrators, etc.) as well as internal departments in order to resolve breaks.
- Project, prepare and analyze daily report detailing the firm’s cash availability.
- Process repo trades and confirm settlements.
- Gain a working knowledge of the firm’s general trading strategy, operations, and common cash flows.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field
- 1-3 years of relevant operational work experience including fund accounting, reconciliation and custody preferred
- Understanding of accounting controls as they relate to the investment management industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering up to 70K base, plus bonus and lots of room for growth and career advancement. If you’re interested in learning more about the Investment Operations Specialist role, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.