Investment Operations Analyst – Asset Management – New York City, NY
We are currently seeking candidates for an Investment Operations Analyst position located in New York City. The position is with a top tier investment management firm and the Operations Analyst will be working within the fixed income products division. The ideal candidate will have strong excel skills and a demonstrated interest in financial services. Also, this position will offer extensive REMOTE work flexibility.
This role is a 6+ month contract to hire opportunity that pays $20 per hour within a 40-hour workweek. The position converts permanent at a salary of $55,000 plus bonus.
- Monitor cash flows, daily expenses, collateral holdings and receivables for client portfolios
- Retrieve, analyze, and prepare data from custodian banks
- Support the preparation and review of monthly control books/audit packages
- Utilize Bloomberg to research portfolio discrepancies between the firm’s database and the Custodian Bank
- Utilize excel to reconcile investor accounts
- Meet deadlines in an accurate and timely manner
- Accounting, Economics or finance degree (REQUIRED)
- 0 – 1+ years of accounting or finance experience (internships included)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please send your resume to Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org.