Investment Operations Analyst- Investment Management- Boston, MA
We are seeking candidates for an Investment Operations Analyst position with an industry-leading Investment Management firm located in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will have 0-1 years of experience within finance, accounting, or economics (internships included). Qualified candidates that are 100% REMOTE will be considered.
This is a contract to hire opportunity that will pay $20/hr within a 40-hour workweek.
- Analyze monthly fixed income portfolio asset reports for client accounts
- Submit daily/monthly asset and cash reconciliations for custodian banks
- Monitor cash flows, daily expenses, collateral holdings, and income receivables for client portfolios
- Research and report variances and incorrect holdings within accounts and maintained correspondence with banks on any account issues, monitoring futures and options within client portfolios, ensuring swaps reported correctly
- Use Bloomberg to research portfolio discrepancies between the firm and the Bank
- B.S. in Finance, Accounting, or Economics
- GPA above 3.0 (highly preferred)
- 0-1 years’ experience (internships included) and demonstrated interest in Investment Operations
- Strong Excel skills (vlookups & pivot tables)
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Strong attention to detail, eager to learn, and proactive mentality
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org