Investment Operations Analyst
We are currently seeking candidates for an Investment Operations Analyst at a global asset management co. with a location in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111. 60181. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1+ years of experience of fund accounting, trade settlement or investment operations experience.
This role will pay up to $75K plus up to a 20% performance bonus.
- Support the trading, client service and portfolio management functions by providing accurate and timely custodian bank reconciliation of holdings and transactions.
- Assist in the trade settlement process and processing of corporate actions to avoid costly errors associated with incorrect positions or late trade settlement claims.
- Monitor daily cash flows and respond to internal and external inquiries regarding available cash balances.
- Portfolio accounting.
- Input and verify cash transactions through the portfolio accounting system.
- Support maintenance of securities and prices.
- Ensure that all trade data is transformed to the accounting system and trade details are reported to custodians as needed.
- Custodian bank reconciliation.
- Complete timely reconciliation of holdings and transactions between the various systems and custodian banks.
- Maintain accurate records of discrepancies and resolution.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Finance)
- Minimum 1+ years of fund accounting, trade settlement or investment operations experience.
- Team player with a strong focus on getting the job done within established strict timeframes
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward updated resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key words: Fund Accountant, Investment Operations Analyst, Investment Accounting Analyst, trade settlement, Portfolio Accountant