Human Resources Specialist, Talent Development
We are currently seeking candidates for a Human Resources Specialist, Talent Development opportunity with a highly successful Private Equity firm located in Boston, MA. The Human Resources Specialist, Talent Development will manage the operations of all aspects of talent development from workshop administration, vendor management, online learning, and creation of new learning solutions to meet business needs.
This is a 12+ month contract opportunity paying between $30-$35/hour (depending on experience).
- Ensure correct and timely onboarding of new vendors into procurement system
- Communicate with vendors to schedule events
- Responsible for all logistics related to implementing development events, from creating invites, managing enrollment, and planning logistics for the events
- Manage the budget and invoicing process and production of reports required for management
- Create reports from Learning Central to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of our Talent Development activities
- Oversee New Hire Orientation
- Provide project management for key programs
- Maintain Core Curriculum using Learning Central
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 2-3+ years of human resources (HR), talent development, and/or learning and development experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with SharePoint preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, collaborative, and highly organized
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Jenny at email@example.com.