Human Resource Business Partner
A well know retail manufacturer is looking to hire a Bilingual Human Resources Business Partner (Spanish/English) to join a growing team at their factory locations North of Boston. As the HRBP, you will be the primary HR partner for the domestic manufacturing, provide HR support to leaders and associates in the manufacturing facilities, and provide strategic support for the organization. This role will require to be onsite at the factory locations 4 days/week.
- Talent management, organizational design, workforce planning, skills assessment, and development
- Proactively provide day-to-day guidance and support of manufacturing operations on strategic HR initiatives; staffing, training and development, compensation, benefits, communications, and associate experience
- Identify and respond to employee related issues/concerns, coach and advise leaders on employee related issues
- Review/analyze business related metrics, including data on retention, employee experience, and recommend/implement improvements
- Implement corporate strategic initiatives, identify opportunities, and implement change to positively impact and move the business forward
- Oversee the performance management process, including coaching, performance improvement plans, career development plans and succession planning
- Provide compensation support, including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions, and job re-leveling
- 2-6+ years of HR Generalist experience, including associate relations, talent development and performance management
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Experience in Manufacturing is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively and create strong relationships
- Must be willing to be onsite at the factory locations 4 days/week
This is a full-time opportunity that will offer up to $120K on a base, plus a bonus, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to grow internally. If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Kelly Hanlon at email@example.com.