HR Reporting Analyst – Energy Company – Watertown, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for a HR Reporting Analyst (Workday) position with an industry-leading energy company located in Watertown, MA. The HR Reporting Analyst will create reports and dashboards in Workday in support of day-to-day operations, data integrity initiatives, and strategic planning. All candidates considered must have 3+ years of HR reporting experience utilizing Workday.
This is 6+ month contract opportunity paying up to $50/hour depending on experience.
- Work with management to create KPI and metrics reports.
- Stay up to date on the latest HR industry policies and procedures.
- Collaborate closely with internal HR teams as well as key stakeholders (payroll, finance, operations, etc.) on data analysis.
- Responsible for pulling data and submitting reporting for compliance and regulated reports such as but not limited to AAP, EEO, Vet 4212, OSHA, SEC, ABS etc.
- Develops and maintains simple to complex reports and visualizations, including but not limited to advanced, matrix, composite reports, metrics/KPIs, and dashboards utilizing Workday Report Writer, Worksheets, Discovery Boards, and Slides, as well as other tools and available.
- Build, automate and maintain Workday custom reports, alerts, and dashboards based on key metrics identified by leadership.
- Execute data and report validations to support ongoing quality assurance processes.
- Create report index to easily identify reports corresponding to key metrics.
- Respond to case questions and prioritize requests and collaborate with functional leaders to ensure report requirements are met in a timely fashion.
- Proactively monitor best practices and make recommendations to update/build reports as needed.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in Workday Reporting.
- Perform ad hoc HR reporting projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ plus years HR Reporting experience
- Advanced skills in Workday HCM modules, Report Writer, Dashboards, and Office 365
- Workday Report Writer certification, preferred
- Previous Tableau experience would ideal, but not required.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
For immediate consideration, please apply or email your resume to Allie at email@example.com