HR Business Partner
Our Boston based client is a global leader in healthcare technology and innovation and one of the fastest growing medical device in the world is seeking HR Business Partner to support their leaders in Corporate Functions & Engineering. This person will play a key role in cultivating their Patients First culture. They attract and retain exceptional talent through a collaborative culture and a strong commitment to employee professional development.
The primary responsibilities of this role will be advising on workforce planning, employee training and career development, organizational change management, employee engagement and employee relations.
- Advise leadership team on best practices and embed yourself in the broader business strategy to champion people strategies that drive business results.
- Partner with management to assess team capabilities: identify competencies and talent gaps to recommend employee development resources; support talent assessment and succession planning.
- Collaborate in the creation & implementation of corporate HR initiatives and programs that drive employee engagement and productivity.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs, and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; ensuring compliance to company practices and state and federal employment laws.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, corrective actions).
- Understand the business strategy and identify opportunities to improve organizational capability and drive culture change.
- Diagnose gaps between current and desired organization performance and deploy actions to resolve gap.
- Advocate employee communications processes that inform employees as well as to assure two- way communications between employees and management.
- Coach and consult managers on the performance management process, including the annual goal setting & assessment process, and regular feedback sessions that strive to raise the performance bar in the organization.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline. Master’s Degree is highly desired.
- 7+ years’ HR or business-related experience.
- Ability to design and implement talent retention strategies.
- Experience designing and implementing targeted learning modules to improve performance.
- Knowledge of multiple HR disciplines to include, compensation, organizational design, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and employment laws.
- Proven ability to influence and work effectively across all levels in a matrixed environment.
- Proven ability to deal with conflict and diffuse difficult situations.
- Ability to diagnose gaps between current and desired organization performance and deploy actions to resolve gap, including organization redesign, process change, coaching and training.
- You believe there’s a way you can solve any challenge. You understand and are energized by the impact of ensuring employee needs are constantly met.