Fund Accounting Manager
A successful hedge fund located in Stamford CT is looking for a Fund Accounting Manager to join their team. As the Manager of Fund Accounting, you will manage a team and direct/conduct a variety of financial reporting activities, and work closely with external auditors and internal stake holders to ensure financial reporting complies with GAAP requirements and industry guidelines. This firm operates on a hybrid schedule (3 days onsite), offers excellent benefits, and has a gym onsite! If you are interested in joining a leading hedge fund, continue reading!
- Oversee the NAV production for various fund product lines, liaise with admins, counterparties, and sub advisors to ensure accurate NAV productions
- Support and develop staff, review, and optimize oversight model as needed
- Lead the annual financial audit for the various fund product lines, including planning, resolution, of issues, interact with auditors etc.
- Provide support for the Valuation process
- Prepare and review materials for ad-hoc internal/external client requests
- Project management for strategic operational initiatives and process enhancements
- Manage department teams and vendor relationships, including fund admins, custodians, and other service providers for the private fund product lines
- BA/BS degree in Accounting/Finance
- 7-10 years of experience within a mix of public/private industry
- CPA or MBA required
- 2+ years of management experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be willing to be onsite 3 days/week
This is a full-time opportunity that will offer a base salary between $140,000-150,000 plus a strong bonus and excellent benefits. If you are interested, please reach out directly to Kelly Hanlon at email@example.com.