A boutique Accounting firm located in Dedham MA is looking to bring on a Fund Accountant to join their growing team. My client is looking for a motivated individual who is experienced within Financial Services, specifically working on Hedge Fund or PE Clients. My client offers a great work-life-balance, including a hybrid schedule, plus room for growth!
- Manage the quarterly Nav’s and reporting for investment pooled vehicles
- Reconciliation of activity in QuickBooks
- Produce audited financial statements
- Assist with year-end tax returns
- Manage the AP and AR for all entries
- Prepare monthly accounting back up as needed for Funds maintained by outside Fund Administrator
- Oversee cash movements for capital calls, contributions, distributions and redemptions
- Complete ad hoc operation/investment projects as needed
- Assist with quarterly/yearly SEC Filings
- Organize testing of the firms’ compliance program
- BA/BS degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of related experience within public accounting working with hedge fund clients, or experience working at a fund administer, or hedge fund/PE firm
- Knowledge of MS Office and a strong proficiency with excel
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
This is a full-time opportunity that will offer a competitive base salary plus a bonus. If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to Kelly Hanlon directly at email@example.com.