A leading medical device company that focuses on kidney disease, located just north of Boston, is seeking a talented and driven individual to join the firm as a FP&A Manager. This position will report to the CFO and will be primarily responsible for for increasing the company’s efficiency and profitability. It will pay up to a $200k base salary plus a bonus, a very generous benefits package, and a great work/life balance. This position will offer significant room for professional and financial growth. If you are interested, please keep reading!
- Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business’s medium to a long-term financial and strategic plan
- Working with functional leaders to build their annual budgets and forecasts
- Identifying the business factors that determine business performance and producing models to project long-term growth
- Analyzing and describing financial and operational results to better understand and communicate company performance to Management and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- At least 10 years of experience in accounting or financial planning and analysis
- CPA or CFA designation a huge plus
- Significant analytical skillset, including the utilization of BI and reporting tools
If you are interested, please reach out and email your resume to Caelan Etti at email@example.com.