A leading regional provider of water and utility services, located just outside of Old Saybrook, CT, is seeking a talented and experienced individual to join the firm as an FP&A Manager. This position will be responsible for assisting the FP&A Director with building out the FP&A function, preparing budgeting, forecasting, and long-term planning. This position will pay up to $188,000 base salary plus a bonus, a very generous benefits package, and a great work life balance with a hybrid schedule. This position will provide significant room for professional and financial growth. If you are interested, please keep reading.
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting, long-term planning, implementation, and business strategic analysis of the financial team.
- Assist the Director of FP&A with financial analysis, modeling, forecasting and reporting efforts to ensure efficient financial operations.
- Assist with developing budgets, policies, and procedures.
- Assist the external reporting team in the preparation of the actual to actual quarterly and annual analysis in the management and discussion analysis sections of the 10-Qs and 10-Ks.
- Assist with the preparation of the financial analysis included in the press release and CFO report to the Board of Directors
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- MBA and/or CPA a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in FP&A
- Experience in a regulated utilities company strongly preferred but not required
- Deep systems knowledge/experience, ERP Implementation or major upgrade experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills
If you are interested and want to learn more, please send your resume to Caelan Etti at email@example.com.