Fixed Income Reporting Analyst- Investment Management- Boston, MA
We are seeking candidates for a Fixed Income Reporting Analyst position with a top tier Investment Management firm located in Boston, MA 02210. This position reports directly to the Fixed Income Reporting Manager and will support the Product Reporting Team. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience within investment management and client reporting with knowledge of fixed income.
This is a 6-month contract role that will pay $30-$40/hr (depending on experience) within a 40-hour work week. This position is required to be onsite 3 days/wk.
- Partner with Investment Products & Fund Strategies (IPFS) and the Client Group to understand the fundamentals of the approaches
- Develop an expertise approach to effectively develop and deliver product-level content in client reporting; this includes but may not be limited to, writing attribution and performance commentary, tailoring portfolio positioning and outlook text for different client guidelines, understanding product-specific data nuances, answering ad-hoc questions related to the product, etc.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert to the other roles within Investment Services & Technology
- Produce all standard product materials and reoccurring deliverables including generic marketing presentations, institutional fact sheets, and product summaries
- Peer review client deliverables completed by the team to ensure accuracy, data reasonability, etc.
- Take the lead on production of customized client reporting
- BS in Finance or Economics required
- Advanced degree preferred (MBA)
- 3+ years of experience with financial reporting knowledge with fixed income is ideal
- Investment Management experience required
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at email@example.com.