Fixed Income Reporting Analyst- Investment Management- Boston, MA
We are seeking candidates for a Fixed Income Reporting Analyst position located in Boston, MA 02210. The role is with a top tier investment management firm and the position reports directly to the Fixed Income Reporting Manager. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience within investment management and client reporting with knowledge of fixed income.
This is a 6-month contract role that will pay $30-$40/hr (depending on experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Partner with Investment Products & Fund Strategies (IPFS) and the Client Group to understand the fundamentals of the approaches
- Develop an expertise approach to effectively develop and deliver product-level content in client reporting; this includes but may not be limited to, writing attribution and performance commentary, tailoring portfolio positioning and outlook text for different client guidelines, understanding product-specific data nuances, answering ad-hoc questions related to the product, etc.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert to the other roles within Investment Services & Technology
- Produce all standard product materials and reoccurring deliverables including generic marketing presentations, institutional fact sheets, and product summaries
- Peer review client deliverables completed by the team to ensure accuracy, data reasonability, etc.
- Take the lead on production of customized client reporting
- BS in Finance or Economics
- Advanced degree preferred (MBA)
- 2+ years of experience in financial reporting with knowledge on Fixed Income
- Investment Management experience required
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Allie at email@example.com.