Fixed Income Reporting Analyst- Boston, MA
We are seeking candidates for a Fixed Income Reporting Analyst position located in Boston, MA. This role is with a highly successful investment management firm and will report directly to the Fixed Income Reporting Manager. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience within investment management and client reporting with strong knowledge of fixed income.
This is a 6-month contract role that will pay $30-$40/hr (depending on experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert to the other roles within Investment Services & Technology
- Take the lead on the production of tailored client reporting
- Partner with Investment Products & Fund Strategies and the Client Group to understand the fundamentals of their approaches
- Develop an expertise approach to effectively develop and deliver product-level content in client reporting
- Produce all standard product materials and reoccurring deliverables including generic marketing presentations, institutional fact sheets, and product summaries
- Peer review client deliverables completed by the team to ensure accuracy, data reasonability, etc.
- BS in Finance, Economics, or related field
- Preference for an advanced degree (MBA)
- 2+ years of experience in financial reporting with knowledge on Fixed Income
- Investment Management experience is required
- Strong work ethic and communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Reed at email@example.com.