Financial Operations Analyst – Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for an Financial Operations Analyst opportunity with a highly successful professional services firm located in Boston, MA. This is a strong entry-level opportunity for the financial services professional that is looking to grow their career in an fast-paced operational setting.
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity, paying $20/hour within a 40-hour work week.
- Monitor cash flows, daily expenses, collateral holdings and income receivables for client portfolios
- Submit daily/monthly asset and cash reconciliations for custodian banks
- Research and report variances and incorrect holdings within accounts and maintained correspondence with banks on any account issues, monitoring futures and options within client portfolios, ensuring swaps reported correctly
- Use Bloomberg to research portfolio discrepancies between the organization and the Bank
- B.S. in Finance or Economics
- GPA above 3.0
- 0-1 years experience (including internships)
- Proficiency within Microsoft Excel (v-lookups & pivot-tables)
- Ability to work well in a team
- Demonstrated interest in Financial Services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and eager to learn
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to email@example.com