Financial Input Specialist- Remote
We are currently seeking candidates to assist the Investment Management Resource Team at a nation-leading Investment Management firm. The Financial Input Specialist will assist with the input of Tax Returns for over 2,200 properties. These Tax Returns consist of certain schedules, which will need input into the Tax Return input system. Our client is the national leader in the low-income housing tax credit industry with a proven record of accomplishment in syndication services as well as asset and portfolio management.
This is a 1–2+ month contract position paying $22/hour. Candidates will need a laptop and two additional monitors.
- Commit to the approximate 1–2-month contract.
- 1 ½ -2 weeks of training to learn our systems and the mapping input process.
- Input 2023 Tax Returns that include Schedules for lower tier properties in the low-income housing tax credit industry.
- Input information from Schedules efficiently and accurately into a proprietary system in accordance to company’s mapping.
- Work with Investment Management Resource Team on any items or questions that need to be brought to attention regarding the Tax Return input.
- If currently in college or have recently graduated college, we look at candidates with a concentration in finance and or accounting. Also, we look at relevant work experience, internships, or part-time jobs related to their course of study. Financial Analyst and/or Accounting for job experience or college major.
- Knowledge (with an emphasis) of Tax Returns, financial statements and reporting.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment – pick up material at efficient level.
- Additional skills to perform in role: communication, professionalism, time management.
- Commit to duration of the project, once we are live with Tax Returns, it is critical that absences are minimal.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Allie at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.