Finance Manager – Credit Operations
A leading international investment management firm is seeking a Finance Manager to join their finance team. This person will assume responsibility for the oversight of the firm’s middle market CLO’s, working closely with the firm’s portfolio management team. This person will also be responsible for the management of external banking and lender relationships for the firm. This position will pay up to $140k base salary plus a bonus, a very generous benefits package, and a great work/life balance with a hybrid schedule.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a team overseeing the operational aspects of the firm’s middle market CLO’s and fund financing arrangements across a spectrum of private credit funds.
- Work with the portfolio management team on documentation and preparation of new credit facilities. Manage bank relationships to ensure operational readiness for new deals.
- Manage relationships with lenders on deal performance, borrowing base changes, and covenant calculations.
- Develop and oversee team members on new deals and ensuring deliverables are met on current leverage relationships.
- Oversee preparation of borrowing base calculations, work with deal teams and agents throughout entire asset approval process, and position levered funds to be ready for funding.
- 4-6 years of experience at an alternative asset manager, preferably working within private credit and/or CLO’s
- Four-year college degree with a strong academic background
- Experience with Geneva Global Portfolio Accounting a plus
This position offers a hybrid 3-day in-office work schedule. If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume directly to Tim Fitzgerald at firstname.lastname@example.org.