Finance Associate (Hybrid: 2-3 days in office)
A highly successful multi-stage investment management firm, located in Boston, is actively seeking a Finance Associate to join their team. This person will be responsible for AP/AR processes, month-end close, and monthly cash reconciliations. This position is offering up to 110K base, depending on experience, plus bonus and 100% paid benefits. If you’re interested in learning more, please keep reading.
- Accounts Payable (AP) activities; invoice processing and wire template and payment set-up
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Run Travel & Expense reports, perform initial review
- Provide Travel & Expense related analysis upon request
- Process data entry for cash and prepare the monthly cash reconciliation
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting and as requested
- Provide backup support to Senior Finance Associate
- 1-4+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- Strong understanding of financial concepts and accounting principles, including accounts payable and expense report processing
- Experience with financial systems and software (e.g., QuickBooks, Concur)
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a competitive compensation package, up to 110K base, depending on experience, plus bonus and 100% paid benefits and hybrid work model. If you’re interested in the Finance Associate role, please submit your resume directly to Hali Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org.