Executive Assistant – Investment Management
We are currently seeking candidates for an Executive Assistant opportunity with a highly successful Investment Management firm located in Boston, MA. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for calendar management, scheduling, travel coordination, office management, and expense reporting. The ideal candidate will have 10-15+ years of combined Administrative Assistant/Executive Assistant experience ideally within the Investment Management industry.
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity paying between $50-$65/hour (depending on experience), and will convert at a base salary between $100,000-$120,000 (depending on experience), plus bonuses, and excellent benefits.
Perks: This opportunity offers solid work-life balance, WONDERFUL company culture, tremendous room for growth, focus on environmental sustainability, dedication to DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging), and, when it converts perm, excellent benefits and bonuses.
- Perform detailed calendar management and scheduling and utilize Outlook
- Coordinate meetings and prepare meeting items and logistics (preparing presentations, handling catering needs, making reservations, etc.)
- Oversee internal and external communications and promote strong client and vendor relations
- Manage travel arrangements and travel needs
- Plan and organize company meetings, events, and celebrations
- Prepare and maintain expense reporting
- Support investor relations and collaborate with stakeholders
- Provide general administrative support and oversee day-to-day office functioning
- Support special projects as needed
- 10-15+ years of combined experience as an Administrative Assistant / Executive Assistant
- Experience working in the Investment Management industry (Private Equity and/or Hedge Fund firms preferred)
- Excellent time-management, organizational, problem-solving, and prioritizations skills
- Great communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a team setting and independently
- Strong technical skills
- Positive, collaborative, and team-oriented spirit
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Jenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.