Executive Assistant – Investment Management- Boston, MA
We are currently seeking candidates for an Executive Assistant opportunity with a highly successful Investment Management firm (1.7+ billion AUM) located in Boston, MA. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for calendar management, scheduling, travel coordination, office management, and expense reporting. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of combined administrative experience, including 5-7+ years of Executive Assistant experience in the Investment Management industry.
This is a contract-hire opportunity, that will pay $50-65/hr (depending on experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Perform detailed calendar management and scheduling and utilize Outlook
- Coordinate meetings and prepare meeting items and logistics (preparing presentations, handling catering needs, making reservations, etc.)
- Oversee internal and external communications and promote strong client and vendor relations
- Manage travel arrangements and travel needs
- Plan and organize company meetings, events, and celebrations
- Prepare and maintain expense reporting
- Provide general administrative support and oversee day-to-day office functioning
- Support special projects as needed
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of combined administrative experience
- 5-7+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant position within the Investment Management/Asset Management industry
- Experience working in Private Equity and/or Hedge Fund firms preferred
- Strong client relations skills (ability to support Invest Relations as needed)
- Excellent time-management, organizational, problem-solving, and prioritizations skills
- Great communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a team setting and independently
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Abode Acrobat, and Salesforce
- Positive, collaborative, and team-oriented spirit
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email your resume to Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org.