Executive Assistant – Investment Management
We are currently seeking candidates for an Executive Assistant opportunity with a highly successful Investment Management firm (2+ billion AUM) located in Boston, MA. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for calendar management, scheduling, travel coordination, office management, and expense reporting. The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of combined administrative experience, including 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience in the Investment Management industry.
This is a direct-hire opportunity, offering a $100,000-$120,000 base salary (depending on experience), strong bonus, and excellent benefits.
Perks: This opportunity offers excellent compensation package, fantastic benefits, solid work-life balance, WONDERFUL company culture, tremendous room for growth, focus on environmental sustainability, and dedication to DEIB (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging).
- Perform detailed calendar management and scheduling and utilize Outlook
- Coordinate meetings and prepare meeting items and logistics (preparing presentations, handling catering needs, making reservations, etc.)
- Oversee internal and external communications and promote strong client and vendor relations
- Manage travel arrangements and travel needs
- Plan and organize company meetings, events, and celebrations
- Prepare and maintain expense reporting
- Provide general administrative support and oversee day-to-day office functioning
- Support special projects as needed
- 10+ years of combined administrative experience
- 5+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant position within the Investment Management/Asset Management industry
- Experience working in Private Equity and/or Hedge Fund firms preferred
- Excellent time-management, organizational, problem-solving, and prioritizations skills
- Great communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a team setting and independently
- Strong technical skills
- Positive, collaborative, and team-oriented spirit
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to Jenny at email@example.com.