Executive Assistant (Hybrid, 3 days a week in office)
A global investment management company, located in Boston, is actively searching for an Executive Assistant to join their team! This person will be responsible for calendar management, managing international itineraries and travel, expense reporting etc. If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please keep reading.
- Proactive calendar management
- International travel itineraries and arrangements
- Extensive logistical coordination of meetings with various constituencies
- Producing various detail-intensive materials including daily reports and meeting prep packets
- Handling daily mail, file systems, expense reporting, etc.
- Providing cross-coverage and back-up support to other Administrative/Executive Assistants
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within an administrative role in a professional services organization
- Experience in the investment management industry will be viewed favorably
- Exposure to global contexts, whether professionally and/or personally, will be viewed favorably
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office with an ability and desire to learn new technology to drive efficiencies
- Demonstrated strong detail orientation, diligence, and overall high work quality
- Must be willing to work on a hybrid schedule (3 days a week in office)
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a competitive compensation package with strong benefits and a hybrid work schedule. If you’re interested in learning more about the Executive Assistant role, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.