A growing Private Equity firm located in Boston is looking to bring on an Executive Assistant to join their growing team! As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for calendar management, travel coordination, and expense reporting. My client is seeking candidates with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi task and prior administrative experience within the financial services industry.
- Calendar management
- Coordinate travel in support of the partners and others as requested
- Answer/direct calls, relay important information and maintain confidentiality
- Plan, coordinate, and organize company meetings, events, and celebrations
- Must be accessible afterhours for travel or scheduling needs
- Prepare and maintain expense reports
- Provide general administrative and office support
- Must have a Bachelors degree
- 5-10 years of prior administrative/executive assistance experience, ideally supporting senior level individuals
- Must have experience working within a Private Equity firm, Hedge Fund, Asset Manager, (Financial Services), etc.
- Must be willing to be onsite in office 3 days/week
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to multitask
- Flexible, collaborative, willing to engage with multiple teams in a fast-paced environment
- flexibility in hours requires (must be available after hours/weekends)
This is a full-time onsite opportunity that will offer competitive salary between plus a strong bonus and excellent benefits! If you are interested, please reach out to Kelly Hanlon directly at email@example.com.