We are currently seeking candidates for an Equity Specialist at a telecommunications co. with a location in Downtown Boston, MA, 02116.
The Equity Specialist will support the company’s Global Equity and Employee Stock Purchase plans.
This is a temporary role (1 year) and will pay up to $57.00 per hour (based on relative work experience) within a 40-hour work week.
- Administer, maintain, and reconcile the system (currently E*TRADE) used to administer Company equity plans, including account terminations and updates
- Process semi-annual Employee Stock Purchase Plan (“ESPP”) purchases
- Assist with the administration of semi-annual ESPP enrollment process
- Review and update the E*TRADE ESPP enrollment site
- Prepare eligible employee files
- Assist with the distribution of equity/ESPP-related employee communications
- Maintain global ESPP participation information (i.e., enrollment and withdrawals)
- Generate and distribute monthly and quarterly equity reports
- Assist with preparing and reviewing quarterly equity grant schedules for review by the Human Resources department
- Load and review equity grant packages for electronic employee grant acceptances through E*TRADE
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or equivalent field is preferred
- 5-7 years of experience in Employee Stock Purchase Plans
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Ability to work efficiently with all levels of Staff including Management and Executive team
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward updated resume in a Word document to: email@example.com
Key words: ESPP, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, E*TRADE