EPL Claims Representative (Hybrid schedule)
A successful insurance company, located in Boston, is actively seeking an EPL Claims Representative to join their team. This person will be responsible for investigating, evaluating, negotiating and disposing of assigned claims. If you’re interested in learning more, please keep reading.
- Investigates all assigned claims following established policies and procedures
- Coordinates with company personnel and outside parties including lawyers, clients, expert witnesses etc. to evaluate claims for proper disposition
- Prepares all documentation for the files and disseminates relevant information to appropriate parties
- Remains current and applies industry best practices, techniques, trends, law and precedents
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8-10+ years’ experience in claims/insurance or similar legal experience required
- 3-5 years’ progressive experience in Employment Practice Liability
- Must be willing to work on a hybrid schedule
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a strong compensation package, base + bonus potential, great benefits and a hybrid work schedule. If you’re interested in learning more about the EPL Claims Representative role, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.