Corporate Staff Accountant
We are currently seeking candidates for an Entry Level Corporate Staff Accountant at an asset management co. in Downtown Boston, MA, 02111.
The ideal candidate will have 1+ years (including internships) of relevant accounting, general ledger reconciliation and month-end experience. Experience in financial services/asset management industry(s) is preferred though not required.
Work closely with the Corporate Accounting Supervisor and Finance Systems Group to provide General ledger support to the Corporate Accounting and Financial Reporting teams.
3 days on-site per week. This is a temporary role with an opportunity to become permanent.
Hourly pay rate: Up to $35.00 (based on relevant work experience)
- Record management fees, distribution fees, expense limits and performance fees for retail funds.
- Record accruals for revenue and adjusting to actuals, and monthly analytics used in the monthly reporting process.
- Review unusual fluctuations and perform account reconciliations.
- Month end journal entries and complete monthly processes that support the general ledger close and reporting requirements.
- 1+ years’ experience in general accounting, reconciliation and month end responsibilities
- Experience in financial services/asset management industry(s) is preferred though not required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or equivalent preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in SAP is highly preferred
For immediate consideration, interested and qualified candidates please forward updated resume in a Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff accountant, corporate staff accountant, reconciliation, month-end, journal entries, accounts receivable, accounts payable, year-end, SAP