Electrical Mechanical Technician
Our global capital equipment manufacturing client of fully automated machines that supports the medical device, aerospace, and automotive industries is looking to add to an Electrical Mechanical Technician to their Pittsburgh, PA team. The position comes with an excellent benefits package that includes but is not limited to medical, vision, dental, HSA, FSA, virtual visits, Wellness Program, pet insurance and 401k. This is a full-time position structured on an hourly pay rate and eligible for time and a half pay.
The Responsibilities include:
- Machine assembly, performing startup, debugging and commissioning to ensure a successful build product.
- Supporting Sales, Service, Machine Build, Engineering to resolve customer requests / concerns.
- When necessary, will travel to customers’ sites to install, repair or perform preventive maintenance on machines.
- Responsible for the submission of reports/documentation.
- You will participate in training as required by the company.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 2-5 years’ experience in machine assembly or electrical troubleshooting
- Able to read and understand electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic drawings Troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatics, and electrical control systems for timely and functional service to a machine
- Able to use micrometers, calipers, DMM’s, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Ability to use hand tools
- Able to lift and carry up to 55 pounds
- Knowledge of Allen-Bradley and Siemens programming software,
- MS Office – primarily Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Able to comprehend and follow ISO procedures and processes relating to job performance and quality
- Technical School Degree a plus
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: While we are interested in all qualified candidates, we seek candidates authorized to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship, as we cannot sponsor immigration-related employment visas for this particular role. Daley And Associates in an equal opportunity employer and it is Daley And Associates’ policy to review applications regardless of race, gender, national origin, citizenship status or any other classification protected by law.