EA/Legal Secretary (Onsite)
A successful global law firm, located in Boston, is actively seeking an EA/Legal Secretary to join their team. This person will be responsible for supporting multiple partners in the firm, they’re offering a competitive compensation package with amazing benefits. If you’re interested in learning more about the EA/Legal Secretary role, please keep reading.
- Provide general administrative assistance to 5 partners
- Maintain attorney calendar- schedule meetings, teleconferences, depositions, and travel
- Organize client and attorney meetings by scheduling court reporters, expert witnesses, and other parties
- Prepares expense reports, input attorney billable time and reimbursable expenses
- Prepare vendor invoices and tracking payment
- Draft, revise, and edit letters and other written documents
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- 10+ years of experience; experience with a large law firm preferred
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks, identify which ones are the most urgent and important, and complete them under time constraints
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
This is a full-time opportunity that is offering a competitive compensation package with 100% covered benefits. If you’re interested in learning more about the EA/Legal Secretary role, please submit your resume to Hali Siegel at Hsiegel@daleyaa.com.